Trump

Onze 'vriend' Mike Adams is het spoor totaal bijster

Based on significant recent events, I have concluded that powerful stakeholders (Big Pharma, Israel, the Military Industrial Complex, etc.) have reached a deal to "reinstall" Trump into the White House.

This means we'll probably get Trump as our next President, but we will likely still end up with the same pandemics, vaccines, wars, human rights abuses and all the rest.

Yep, zag het ook. Geen Q-volger, dan krijg je dat. Maar zelfs dat is geen garantie, want onze vriend Dave (X22) blijkt een hopeloze boomer te zijn.

Mike

I’m going to say this again:

When Trump says it saved millions of lives it's because it DID - from the fema death camps. Right now that plan has been neutralized by warpspeed.

If *Trump* were to speak up on the vax injuries, it gives a whole SLEW of counter moves to the cabal:

They could seize on that opportunity to recall the vax, fake more case numbers, lock us down again with another fake virus for years until a new FDA approved vax that's "safe and effective" could be forced on us, blame the injuries on Trump, prosecute him for it, removing him from the chessboard so he is no longer in the way of the NWO and then round those who refused the vax into the fema death camps.

Right back to square one.

It seems so straightforward to me but maybe it's just because l've been anticipating the fema camp death patrol for over 15+ years

I spent the last 15 years of my life preparing myself to hide from the quarantine death squad patrol.

The fact that’s not even a top concern anymore is mind blowing to me.

We face new issues But that one is long gone

As it is

UNLESS — Trump speaks in the vax injuries.

Then we’re back to square one

Mike

Ik kan het artikel niet lezen maar wel interessant dat er gesproken wordt over een 'Deep State'.

Ik vind het leuk om Trump af en toe te noemen bij collega's en dan de reactie te peilen. Bij een Syrische man die moslim is pakte het goed uit. Hij was helemaal blij toen ik iets over Trump zijn terugkeer liet weten. Hij ging meteen zoeken en vond het goed hoe hij het land op economisch vlak beter heeft gemaakt. De vrouwelijke collega's vinden het een enge man. What else is new?

Toch bijzonder dat een conservatieve religie als de Islam wel wordt getolereerd door progressief links. Ik kan openlijk over Wilders praten met sommige moslim vrouwen. Niet met allemaal misschien, maar toch...

The CIA Mockingbird Mainstream Media is BLATANTLY LYING in a barrage of propaganda hit pieces today targetting .@realDonaldTrump for saying there “would be a bloodbath” if he isn’t reelected.

They totally, and PURPOSEFULLY IGNORE the WHOLE context of the statement he made. He was talking SPECIFICALLY about there being a FINANCIAL BLOODBATH in the Automotive Industry.

NOT IN A VIOLENT WAY.

This is a known tactic to attempt to deceive the public. The CIA who runs most ALL US media, does this all the time. One of the best examples is when they blew up what Trump said about Charlottesville “very fine folks on both sides” comment, when that’s NOT what he meant at all.

STOP LISTENING TO CLOWN PROPAGANDA MEDIA!!! 🤡🤡🤡

Mike

#BloodBathGate is disinformation.

Disinformation: is false information that is deliberately intended to mislead, often covertly

Trump wasn't talking about bloodshed if he doesn't win. That's preposterous. And to even try and go there at this point means, without a doubt, that you're a legitimate moron.

So, why are so many on the left still promoting this lie? Better yet why are they KNOWINGLY promoting disinformation?

The river Hypocrisy is running deep and wide.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
halfedelsteen
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan