Trump

If the arrest of President Trump comes to pass, it will be one of the pivotal moments in western history and an awakening moment like none other.

They will always step into their own snares and devices and with it, because evil simply cannot contain or control itself.

Long live freedom.

Mike

IMG_20230319_081320_533.jpg
While it is indeed well past time for the trumpets to be blown - allow me a moment of your time, frens.

We all love, adore, and respect President Trump. However, I would be a bit remiss if I didn’t touch upon his calling for protests today.

By all means - make your voice heard. Fight for your rights. But be smart about it.

Don’t get violent.
Don’t enter government buildings.
Don’t make threats.
Don’t destroy property.
DON’T GET VIOLENT.

Our movement doesn’t roll like that.

Keep your head on a swivel. We all know what happened with J6, and we must guard against a repeat performance by being smart and measured in our tactics and actions.

WWG1WGA

Mike

BIG day for Trump today…

The DOJ said they are going to “arrest him” next week. (Yea right 🤣)

He announced his first rally in a good while in Waco, Texas…I’LL BE THERE!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

J6PC song was put back on iTunes after being removed temporarily.

He came back to Facebook for the first time since J6 in an absolutely EPIC way! Also, got access to YouTube.

Unconfirmed sources say that he will be getting back Twitter soon as well! Bring on the mean tweets!

It feels like 2016 all over again! 😁

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan