Trump 2026





Trump raised hell for YEARS about:

Spy-Gate
Russia Collusion
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
DC Fraudsters
2020 Election
Treasonous Politicians

Only to gain power of the senate, house, presidency, and Supreme Court….

AND DO JACK SHIT ABOUT ANY OF IT!!!!!!!

We were PLAYED!!!!!



Trump says he "could’ve done very bad things” to Clinton, Biden and Obama—but held back "out of respect."

Then came two impeachments.

Now he says his views have changed on what he believes he can do to political opponents.

"I can do anything I want."

Funny. I'm old enough to remember, "lock her up."



Mike
 
Laatst bewerkt:
2016: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2017: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2018: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2019: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2020: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2021: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2022: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2023: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2024: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2025: I’m going to drain the swamp!
2026: Guys, I was kidding around. C’mon.





For TEN YEARS, it was “Drain the swamp!”

Investigate them. Expose them. Arrest them. Hold them accountable.

Trump campaigned on it.

We demanded it.

It was repeated over and over and over again.

Now Trump says he doesn’t plan on going after these people, and suddenly everyone’s like, “Okay, no problem. Whatever you say.”

Are you kidding me?

And you get mad at me for calling him out?

What planet do you people live on?

You don’t get to scream “DRAIN THE SWAMP” for a decade and then pretend it never mattered because the guy you supported changed his tune.

If you demanded accountability then, demand accountability now.

Otherwise, it was never about principles.

It was about a slogan.



Mike
 
Laatst bewerkt:
God help us all if this is accurate.

To be crystal clear, there is no military path to a successful outcome for the United States and Israel. To re-engage military operations against Iran on a large scale, will nearly certainly spawn devastation on our side, and plunge us all into an economic catastrophe.

We have to pray that this is just posturing.







Mike
 
Laatst bewerkt:
NEW Footage of Iran’s F-5 Jet Attack on the U.S. Base in Kuwait

U.S.: “We had to abandon the base.”

This is that famous attack EVERYONE DENIED. Now we have PROOF

The F-5s flew so LOW witnesses could see the pilots’ helmets. U.S. defenders ran critically low on ammunition and some troops were forced into the desert.



Mike
 
U.S. Reveals 81 Aircraft LOST or DAMAGED in Iran War

The F-15E count jumped from 4 destroyed to 12 affected after Iran RECENTLY damaged another 8 during its September strikes on a U.S. air base in Jordan.

A new Congressional Research Service tally puts the total at 81 U.S. aircraft, including 45 MQ-9 Reapers.

Estimated replacement costs could reach $3.3 BILLION.



Mike
 

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
4.731
Berichten
642.915
Leden
8.713
Nieuwste lid
Timothyuteri
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan