BREAKING: U.S. to start a massive new bombing campaign against Iran after the November midterm elections, with Donald Trump saying intensified airstrikes are “possible” and declaring: “We will have peace in the world by destroying Iran,” per TIME.
Trump rejected Iran’s latest seven day ceasefire proposal, saying it was “not good enough” and that “what I rejected a year ago, I won’t agree to today.” Tehran’s proposal would have reopened the Strait of Hormuz and resumed nuclear talks in exchange for lifting the US blockade and sanctions.
Trump also said, “I don’t think you can ever have peace with Iran,” while acknowledging a “slight shortage” in some US ammunition stockpiles.
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi has meanwhile warned that Iran is “fully prepared” for the war to resume, saying Tehran will stand firm “even if it comes to a doomsday war.”
The US is now openly discussing another major bombing campaign after the midterms, while Iran says it is preparing for the possibility of a much wider war.
Mike
Trump rejected Iran’s latest seven day ceasefire proposal, saying it was “not good enough” and that “what I rejected a year ago, I won’t agree to today.” Tehran’s proposal would have reopened the Strait of Hormuz and resumed nuclear talks in exchange for lifting the US blockade and sanctions.
Trump also said, “I don’t think you can ever have peace with Iran,” while acknowledging a “slight shortage” in some US ammunition stockpiles.
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi has meanwhile warned that Iran is “fully prepared” for the war to resume, saying Tehran will stand firm “even if it comes to a doomsday war.”
The US is now openly discussing another major bombing campaign after the midterms, while Iran says it is preparing for the possibility of a much wider war.
Mike
