Trump 2024

If part of the 2nd Trump Administration, General Flynn vows accountability for the traitors in our government 🔥

“They don’t want to think for a second that Mike Flynn, God forbid, might be back in government at some point in time. And guess what folks? … Will I hold you accountable? … YES, you MUST be held accountable.”

There’s a reason they fear this man.

@GenFlynn @RedPill78

Mike

Trump is now urging Biden to debate him now and stop being a coward.
Biden says "If I were him I'd want to debate me too."
Dems are attempting to have debates late into the campaign trail so the people won't have time to change their minds on how much of a husk of a human being Joe is. But then again, they should know this by now.
How badly would eviscerate Biden in a debate? That would be must watch TV just for the sheer amusement of it.

Mike

Is Trump saying there will be snap elections way before November? Here's a scenario:

Scare event (thread of WW3) unfolding as we speak. If Israel decides to retaliate against Iran, Russia and China might join, causing the US to join. Who's been saying he can fix this? Trump. The deal maker can step in and be the hero of the world. People will then cry out for justice. Mass arrests will take place, leaving the US ungoverned. The military calls for snap elections and Trump takes all 50.

Mike

Is Trump saying there will be snap elections way before November? Here's a scenario:

Scare event (thread of WW3) unfolding as we speak. If Israel decides to retaliate against Iran, Russia and China might join, causing the US to join. Who's been saying he can fix this? Trump. The deal maker can step in and be the hero of the world. People will then cry out for justice. Mass arrests will take place, leaving the US ungoverned. The military calls for snap elections and Trump takes all 50.

Mike

Mike

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Binc
Don't be discouraged by anyone saying that voting is pointless. Either they are feds or are useful idiots for the deep state who are working to keep Trump out of office by demoralizing voters. We will overwhelm the system with the largest landslide victory in history. This will give the second Trump administration the legitimacy it needs to drain the swamp properly.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan