Palestina - Israël

Googles *Project Nimbus* is a $1.2B deal to Israel using artificial intelligence to target homes…

The technology was used to target a home that just killed 2 adults and 18 CHILDREN…

Google employees who were aware of the cloud technologies used by Israel in its genocide on Gaza have held protest’s trying to end the deal…

All employees have now been fired..🇵🇸💔

Mike

Muh holocaust, muh Roman persecution... not an excuse to kill people not related to either of those events.

Bla bla bla, Zio you annexed land by force and are killing babies by dropping bombs on residential areas, hospitals and schools.

Cry me the Jordan River, as if 75 million other people didn't also die in the world wars and no other groups were not also conquered by the Romans

Zionist always start history from whenever they're attacked with a why us we dindunuffin attitude. Israel has a standing military occupation, a policy of home demolition and ethnic replacement gee I wonder why they were attacked on 7th October I guess it was because Hamas just hate matzah balls and Hava Nagila.

People attack you not because you're Jews but because of your psychotic behavior and utter inability for any accountability

You're so neurotic you can't even understand why starving people's children to death would make them want to kill you.

Mike

It’s a two-way street.

Facial recognition can determine whether you participated in war crimes against the people of Gaza.

You’ll be hunted down for the rest of your lives.

Never knowing when or how justice will be served.

But certain that it will, and the price paid severe.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan