Nazi World Order

IMG_20230409_200651_588.jpg
The NAZI officers in charge of NATO. You read that right...

Adolf Heusinger, Hitler's Chief of Staff, went on to become Chairman of NATO Military Committee in 1961-1964.

Hans Speidel, NATO Commander of Central Europe (CCE) 1957-1963

Johann Steinhof, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee, 1971-1974

Johann von Kleimansegg - NATO CCE, 1967-1968

Ernst Ferber - NATO CCE, 1973-1975

Carl Schnel - NATO CCE, 1975-1977.

Franz Josef Schulze - NATO CCE, 1977-1979.

Ferdinand von Senger und Etterlin - NATO CCE, 1979-1983.

🤷‍♀

Mike

🚨🚨🚨 EXCLUSIVE LAURA LOOMER INVESTIGATION🚨🚨🚨

I have conducted an investigation and I believe that for the sake of National Security, public interest and now my own personal safety I need to immediately release and publish what I have uncovered about the United States Government’s involvement in recruiting violent American Nazis, White Supremacists, and domestic terrorists and turning them into mercenaries and confidential informants in Ukraine to fight against Russians and kill civilians.

Upon their return to the US, some of these Nazis are now engaging in perpetuating hate crimes and other felonies in the US, and they appear to be protected by our government from serving prison time, have received delayed prison time, and even reduced prison time.

As many of you saw, this weekend I stumbled upon a Nazi rally in Altamonte Springs, #Florida where I encountered 50 Swastika flag waving #Nazis affiliated with “Blood Tribe” and “Goyim Defense League” (GDL).

One of the individuals in attendance who I filmed at this rally on 9/2/23 is a US Citizen and Nazi named Kent “BoneFace” McLellan. At the rally, he was Seig Heiling while screaming SLAVA UKRAINE. His whole entire body and face is covered in tattoos, including many Nazi tattoos.

As I have exposed, he is a Nazi who has traveled abroad to Ukraine to fight in the Ukraine-Russia war. He is an American citizen who was recently given Ukraine citizenship.

I have overwhelming evidence that Nazis who are being backed by our government have not only murdered civilians overseas, but they have also been engaged in war crimes. In the case of Kent “BoneFace” McLellan, who resides in Florida, he is a Nazi, a domestic terrorist, and a violent felon who was arrested in Florida in 2012 by the FBI. He was put on the US terror watch list, and then in 2014, he was recruited by the CIA, and the DOD reportedly paid for him to travel to Ukraine in 2014 to join “Right Sector”, and then the Nazi Azov Battalion in 2022, which our taxpayer dollars are now unfortunately funding.

Upon his return to the US circa 2022, I have discovered via my investigation that McLellan received a US Army Expeditionary Medal for his “services” in Ukraine. My investigation has uncovered
Social media posts he posted in which he posed for a picture, in Ukraine while wearing an Azov Battalion uniform, next to the dead body of a civilian. The image, which I sent to a forensic analyst for verification, has been authenticated.

Why is the @JoeBiden Regime funding Nazi death squads in Ukraine with US taxpayer dollars?

I received a phone call from Kent BoneFace McLellan at 1am last night after someone leaked my personal cell phone number to him, and after he was seen saying “we have a visual on Loomer” on a HAM radio he is not licensed to operate. He published that video to his Twitter account and tagged me.

During the phone call I had with McLellan last night, he gave me confessions of various crimes.

Here is the evidence of what our US government is doing in #Ukraine. These are WAR CRIMES.

I have a responsibility to share this damning information I have uncovered with the world.

@FBI @CIA @DHSgov @realDonaldTrump

#NazisForBiden

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan