Midterm Verkiezingen

She just played a recording of the testimony that proved how easy it is to hack and rig elections in front of the people currently stealing the election.
Boom.
The people are waking up.

Mike

A Marshall at the AZ election says the tabulators weren’t even working during training. On Election Day, the tabulators weren’t working as early as the first ballot. They lost power on the scanners and 2hrs later realized whoever set them up, didn’t turn the power strip on.

“I know whatever I’m saying right now will dropped into bin #3 along with the election report. We’re living in perilous times. This is a battle of good and evil”

Mike

If Maricopa certifies the 2022 election, they have lost the consent of the governed and no longer have any claim to rightfully govern the people of the county.

No order, tax, mandate, edict, or directive of any kind should be honored by the people of the county.

They have knowingly disenfranchised their voters and must be nullified as an entity.

Mike

IMG_20221128_223815_580.jpg
Katie Hobbs will sue Cochise County Supervisors in an attempt to force them to certify the election.

Mike

Breaking: Maricopa County has voted unanimously to certify the results of the midterm election despite all the justified outcry from disenfranchised citizens

Mike

IMG_20221128_230449_043.jpgMassive numbers of “BROKEN” voting machines in Republican Districts on Election Day. Mechanics sent in to “FIX” them made them worse. Kari had to be taken to a Democrat area, which was working perfectly, to vote. Her opponent ran the Election. This is yet another criminal voting operation - SO OBVIOUS. Kari Lake should be installed Governor of Arizona. This is almost as bad as the 2020 Presidential Election, which the Unselect Committee refuses to touch because they know it was Fraudulent!

Mike

A Mohave County Supervisor says he was threatened with jail if he did not vote to certify the election today.

Mike

Kari Lake just released a video and vowed to continue the fight in Arizona after Maricopa County illegally certified their botched election today. She specifically called out Bill Gates and Stephen Richer for the criminals that they are.

“You’ll wanna stay tuned for this one. Trust me.”

We got your back, Kari! 🇺🇸

Mike

A Mohave County Supervisor says he was threatened with jail if he did not vote to certify the election today.

Mike

Mike

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors was told he would be arrested if he did not certify the election: "I vote aye under duress...I found out today that I have no choice but to vote "Aye" or I will be arrested and charged with a felony".

Wtf is going on?

BREAKING — Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors was told he would be arrested if he did not certify the election

"I found out today that I have no choice but to vote ‘Aye’ or I will be arrested and charged with a felony."

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan