LGBTQ+

I spoke to this kid, Dylan Brewer, earlier this morning.

He’s been charged with a FELONY for doing a burnout on the pride flag.

My friends and I all would have done the exact same thing when we were his age. That flag is an abomination and 100% deserves to be thoroughly disrespected with burnt rubber.

I don’t want to see his life destroyed by this absurd felony charge, so I’ve attached a link to his legal fundraiser in the next tweet.

Consider chipping in a few bucks.

Do not let globohomo take this win over our boy.

Mike

🚨BREAKING: PARENTS WHO DENY GENDER-AFFIRMING CARE ARE CHILD ABUSERS?

A new state bill introduced by democrat Anne Stava-Murray in Illinois could make it mandatory for parents to help their kids gain access to puberty blockers, sex change surgeries, and abortions.

The bill would amend the Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act and the Consent by Minors to Health Care Services Act to make it illegal for parents to deny access and legal for medical professionals to perform the services.

Source: LegiScan

🚨🚨🚨PARENTS BEWARE🚨🚨🚨

VERSION 2 PLEASE REPOST

♦️The Government Overreach Continues To Metastasize 👇🏼

1) New framework of education introduces gender fluidity and transgender ideology to children at a very early age.

2) If a child then decides they want to be a different gender; the bill proposed will mandate parents to provide puberty blockers!!!! 🤬

@CourageHabit @Jenn_McW , shall we schedule a space soon to discuss? A quick 2 hour one?

PLEASE SHARE THIS‼️

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan