LGBTQ+

Welcome to D.C. Pride: A man with breasts and devil horns twerks naked in front of a police officer as children march behind

Mike

"Pride Parades" aren't "about ghey people." Thats the Trojan Horse. They're about Perverts dancing in the streets, degenerating society and grooming children. If they had a Slut Parade and it was all hot babes dancing in the streets half naked, simulating sex acts in front of children there would be Outrage! And rightfully so. There's no place for this sort of thing in a civilized society. This is Regressive.

The people at the highest levels funding and giving the orders to Organize/ Support this trash think its just as nauseating as I do. They're not doing it to support shit, they're doing it to break down society. I question the intelligence of anyone who cannot discern this for themselves.

Mike

SHRIER: The number of young people who regret their medical transitions is exploding in this country. [Two years ago] there were 7,000 members of the Detransitioning Reddit group, that number is now up 400%. They were given no safeguards by the adults who were supposed to know better.

Mike

Ik hoorde dus in een podcast dat na een sex change 60 % zelfmoord pleegt!! Ik kan me daar wel iets bij voorstellen als je door het leven moet nadat je geslachtsdelen zijn weggehakt/ vervormd.

Ze zullen nooit man/ vrouw zijn, altijd voor de spiegel bedenken hoe ze die brede schouders kunnen bedekken of de illusie van heupen creëren. Heel triest allemaal

Drag Queen crushes parents who bring their children to drag shows.

“I have absolutely no idea why you would want that to influence your child”

This is. 🔥🔥🔥

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan