Ivermectine

Misschien is het een "officiele" manier / misleiding ,om de prikschade te beperken. Een leugen om bestwil !?
M.a.w. het gaat niet om schurft ! Zomaar een gedachte...

Laatst bewerkt:
Roli biedt sinds 10 september al geen EMS meer aan. Hij is op de hoogte van deze onderscheppingen. Alle klanten die nu te maken hebben gehad met inbeslagname van goederen hebben met elkaar gemeen dat de bestellingen dateren van voor 10 september en verzonden zijn via EMS.

wie nu zo onvolwassen is om te gaan klagen, bedenk nogmaals: dit is geen normaal product! Roli is ook geld en goederen kwijtgeraakt door al dit gedoe, vergeet dat niet. Accepteer je verlies en besrel opnieuw of ga anders door met je leven zonder IVM. Ik heb achter de schermen al enkele keren bijzonder kwaad moeten worden op egoisten vol verwijten en ongeduld, dus ik spreek het hier nu maar openlijk uit. Wie geen waardering kan opbrengen voor mensen die zich uit de naad werken om het zo snel en efficient mogelijk aan je deur afgeleverd te krijgen is het ook niet waard om te ontvangen.

Mkke

Wellicht slimme huisartsen die geheel volgens de voorschriften IVM voorschrijven voor een aandoening waarvoor het WEL voorgeschreven mag worden? ;)

Als je een kwetter account zou hebben, weet je waar je terecht kunt. Maar volgens mij doe jij daar ook niet aan?
Klopt, geen kwetter geen fuck Book geen enkele shit social, eigenlijk ben ik zielig Fats forum is het enige waar ik nog kom 🤣🤣🤣🤣 mag nergens meer reageren... Iets met censuur 🤣🤣🤣

Hey Mr. Donkey and high priest of your sect of decerebrates.

Fortunately, I have a life that I like but among many things one of my tasks is to monitor and stop people who are dangerous to society, like you and the active collaborators-servants of your sect.
If you really think I'm a troll well you're wrong, because I'm not giving up on you until the lawyers are able to initiate the necessary procedures.
You are the administrator and the big boss of this forum and all responsibility for the contents is yours and whoever manages the site on your behalf.
But hey, little star, you don't have to fear, if you really have a clean heart and mind and are sure you are not breaking the laws you don't have to fear any legal consequences.
Who I will appoint will have to evaluate whether to proceed in civil or criminal matters.

Have patience, starlet, it will take time.
Don't worry, I'll contact you as soon as possible.

You can continue to be pampered by your ass lickers, satan's cocksuckers and clique of minus habens, now.
Enjoy the evening and have a good life, Your Majesty and Grand Master, Donkey's dickhead.

Your dear Vladimir.
Vladimir wil je even contact met me opnemen:

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Op een ander forum beginnen ze nu ook met ivermectine te experimenteren. Dit bericht is van iemand die een maand lang 12mg ivermectine heeft genomen.

Back in Sept-Oct, I did a podcast about how to use Ivermectin. I tried it a couple times so I had some personal experience with it.

Around 8-12 hours after taking it, something strange happened...people noticed me much more often. Women stared at me more, guys patted me on the back and shoulder, one women asked me on a date. It wore off after around 24-36 hours.

So fast forward to a month ago, I decided to do a 5 day trial of the drug. 12mg per day just to see how I would react.

I never stopped taking it and it's been about a month. The stuff is amazing for me. I am building muscle in my back and shoulders and arms like I never have before. I can do more pushups/burpees, row for longer, and my leg muscles have gotten thicker. My mental health is much calmer and focused. I have been on more dates in the last month then the last 2 years.

I have had CFS in the past and still do to a certain extent. My theory is the antiviral component suppressed a virus that was lowering my dopamine and testosterone. This virus would be the cause of my CFS, maybe an enterovirus of some kind (theorized to cause CFS).

So, am I crazy to want to take Ivermectin every day? Can you give me a good reason not to, weighed against these benefits?

I am moving forward in life and getting what I want in a way I haven't in 10 years, so some slight concerns are really not going to sway me much.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan