Haiti

So the CIA and NED is at it again. BBQ got his name as a kid bc many had the same first name and his mom sold BBQ so they nicknamed him BBQ. He isn’t a cannibal. He’s a freedom fighter fighting against the latest western stooge installed to convince Haitians to allow a Canadian mining company (London) to steal $20B in gold. They can’t mine it currently bc the Haitian constitution.

Vice and Bellingcat (both CIA) are trying hard to convince you BBQ is a bad guy but we’re inside their information warfare parameters now. If you aren’t wearing your Gladio glasses you’re missing out.

Mike

I can't help but feel a lot more truth bombs about the Clinton-Haiti connection are going to come out soon in light of what's happening in Haiti now. Dems are so screwed when it finally comes out.

Bannon discussing the Clinton's & Haiti this morning:

"Of all the horrific things the Clintons did around the world from Uranium...and all of it...horrific. The one that struck people as the most egregious was the money they stole in Haiti and God knows whatever else they did...it was so egregious what they had done...after the earthquake down there...and to steal money and to back the war lords and the worst people down there...and all kinds of other stuff that's virtually unmentionable."

Steve knows.

Drops re: Haiti

Drop 9:
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?

Drop 10:
Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H?

Drop 89:
Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared?
How much money was sent to CF under disguise of Haiti relief and actually went to Haiti?

Drop 866:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails…
So much is open source.
So much left to be connected.
Why are the children in Haiti in high demand?
How are they smuggled out?
‘Adoption’ process.
Local ‘staging’ ports friendly to CF?
Track donations.
Cross against location relative to Haiti.
Think logically.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours.

Drop 1233:
They will lose black vote once Haiti revealed.

Drop 1831:
Does POTUS make statements that are false?
Knowing what you know now…..
[Start @ 12:00]
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsC…
Think Haiti [14:40]

Drop 1880:
Haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqY…
[Read very carefully]
news.com.au/entertainment/…
"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters."
The more you know…

Drop 1881:
"This is far from a ‘vigilante group’; leading the team is ex-Department of Homeland Security special agent Tim Ballard, perhaps America’s foremost human trafficking expert. "The problem in Haiti is an international crisis,” Ballard explains. “With so many children displaced or orphaned during the recent earthquake and hurricane, recruiters moved quickly to sweep these children up. And the worst part of it all is that in many cases the clients are the foreigners who’ve come here to help, the NGO workers and the so-called humanitarians.”
PURE EVIL.

Drop 3050:
documentcloud.org/documents/1507…
This is not just about sex trafficking [1].
Will the rich & powerful influence the court to prevent the unsealing?
THE TALE OF TWO:
[1] - Sex Resort (non_temple_resort_only) > trafficked & drugged underage girls
[2] - Occult / Worship of Evil (temple) [CLAS 1-99]
Haiti >
Pray for the victims.

Watch today's full War Room segment on Haiti with Todd Bensman here:

Mike

While Elon Musk's top influencers run a disinformation campaign claiming Jimmy 'Barbecue' Cherizier is a cannibal, this video shows what he actually does.

There isn't a single politician in the U.S. who actually cares about downtrodden people like this.

Full documentary:

Mike

I also returned from Haiti last month. I’ve been reporting on Cherizier since 2021 and have co-produced a 3 part documentary, multi video and written investigations, exposed bot farms, and more. These involved repeatedly viewing Cherizier himself - which you’ve never done once - as well as his supporters, his detractors, police, NGO workers and more, as well as many Haitians in the diaspora who strongly support him.

It sounds to me like you’re laundering your own opinion through an unverifiable claim of having spoken to thousands of Haitians who all happen to hold the exact same opinion.

Your reply is rife with suppositions, vague language and State Department propaganda constructs, most notably the evidence-free claim that Cherizier was connected to the late Jovenel Moïse, which was disseminated by NED-funded fraudster Pierre Espérance, who faked reports to attack the Aristide government. Or the claim that Cherizier prevented people from protesting against Jovenel Moïse, when our documentary showed Cherizier leading a protest calling on him to resign.

We thoroughly debunk these claims and others in Another Vision. We also speak to the Haitians inside and outside of Lower Delmas whom you conveniently leave out of your simplistic description of what the Haitian people believe.

If you had produced any investigative reporting during your time in Haiti, I might take your claims more seriously. And having investigated this subject extensively, I can safely say that your post is specious and self-aggrandizing sophism that only muddies the waters among anti-imperialists as the U.S. seeks to send death squads in to assassinate Cherizier and terrorize the population for another decade.

Mike

The Haitian cannibal story has been an eye opening moment for me in regards to the way propaganda travels and who is responsible for distributing it.

The current narrative on X (and everywhere else) is that a man named Jimmy Cherizier aka Barbecue has taken over Haiti with his cannibal gang and the island nation has descended into chaos. Now Haitian cannibal gangs are making their way up to the US and are invading through the southern border.

The real story:

Haitian Prime Minister Ariel Henry was unelected and installed by the US and UN in Haiti.

Henry was an extension of US and globalist interests which meant more privation and suffering for Haitians.

This triggered somewhat of a revolution in Haiti and armed groups banded together to remove Henry from power- including Cherizier and his group.

Cherizier is a former police officer who started a group called the Revolutionary Forces of the G9 to protect Haitians from vicious gangs who rob, rape and murder, and are largely supported by elite members of Haitian society who are connected to the US and UN.

Cherizier's group and the gangs agreed to a non-aggression pact and now most are working with Cherizier to remove Henry's government from Haiti.

The US and UN arranged for Henry to travel to Kenya and brokered a deal for Kenya to provide death squads that would put down the resistance.

Cherizier and his groups have blocked off the airports to prevent Henry from returning, and I suspect prevent said death squads from entering the country.

The US is now circulating propaganda via social media to create a pretext for military intervention. The cannibal gang story is their creation. Cherizier and his group are not cannibals. It's unclear who is in the cannibal videos and where they're from. The man you've seen eating a charred human leg is not Cherizier.

The US and UN's interest in Haiti is also unclear (strategic location? Sex trafficking?) but they are putting a lot of focus on Haiti and their propaganda effort to generate western support for intervention.

From what I know, the people in Haiti are largely in support of this revolution and want Henry, along with his globalist puppet masters, removed from their government.

Keep an eye on the big accounts you see sharing the Haitian gang propaganda. These people are either wittingly or unwittingly circulating a narrative constructed by the Biden administration, UN and American Military Industrial-Complex, and working on their behalf.

I learned a lot about sources I can and cannot trust through this story, and the list of sources sharing legitimate information grows smaller by the day. If they'll lie about this, what else are they lying about? If they aren't checking the validity of information they're sharing, what else aren't they looking into?

Nothing is what it seems, and as much as I hate to say it, these big news sources and podcasts that many rely on for information are proving western governments right in their argument for censorship and what they classify as misinformation and disinformation.

Mike

As I’ve covered Haiti over the past 3 years and particularly focused on Jimmy ‘Barbecue’ Cherizier, I’ve awaited the inevitably moment that he would be thrust into the international spotlight and social media influencers who have never heard of him would suddenly pose as experts.

This is a perfect example.

@maphumanintent is clueless about Haiti but has declared that Barbecue “has no semblance of human morality or decency.”

Clout chasing hucksters like this are a dime a dozen.

Mike

MYTH: Jimmy 'Barbecue' Cherizier is a gangster cannibal warlord who is responsible for massacres against the Haitian people.

REALITY: Haitian police and criminal armed groups carried out a massacre in Cherizier's Lower Delmas neighborhood. He protects, shelters and feeds the victims whose homes were destroyed.

Watch the full documentary:

Mike

See how threatened Haitian elites are by anything that doesn’t portray Barbecue as a cannibal gangster?

This one is a model living in New York City and wears makeup and clothes every day worth more money than any of the poor Haitians she’s denouncing will see in their lifetimes.

Also, she turned off replies so no one can respond.

Mike

Your salary is paid by the country that
-Invaded and STOLE your country's gold
-Overthrew its most popular president twice
-Likely oversaw the assassination of the most recent president

Call me whatever you want. You are a media mercenary bought and paid for by the biggest gang in the world, @_Jetry_.

Mike

It’s true Haitians have been terrorized by criminal armed groups.

However, there is no way to make them magically disappear. They have many guns.

The U.S. wants to send Kenyan death squads into Haiti, using “gang violence” as a pretext.

Jimmy ‘Barbecue’ Cherizier, who has always fought against crime, has now allied the anti-crime and criminal armed groups to fight off any foreign invasion. This means there is now far less armed conflict in Port-au-Prince. He has also convinced the criminal groups to release kidnapping victims without paying ransom.

An early stage of peace is breaking out in Port-au-Prince that could become a revolution.

Jetry Dumont is on the payroll of the government that wants to send Kenyan death squads to terrorize Haiti’s slums.

That’s why he’s so committed to denouncing me.

Mike

Ezéchiel Alexandre is one of the leaders of Jimmy 'Barbecue' Cherizier's Revolutionary Forces of the G9. US puppet Ariel Henry's police threw him in prison in 2022, and he was freed in the recent prison break.

He marched with at least several hundred of his neighborhood's residents, lamenting how criminals destroyed the local hospital and how residents were forced to flee their homes.

"I'm here today to help people return to their homes. It's not easy to do in one day, but with the support of the people, I'll do what I can."

This isn't a "gangster", he's a social leader with weapons to defend his neighborhood.

These are the people Joe Biden and Elon Musk want you to think are cannibals so they can send Kenyan death squads to murder them.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan