Fake news

• Onderwerp starter Ambachtslied
  • Startdatum
Dat van Justin Castro zou maar zo kunnen kloppen. De vrouw van Justin's vader Pierre kan wel degelijk vreemd zijn gegaan met Fidel.

Mike

Dustin Nemos had his "director of affiliate partnerships" reach out to me - this after Dustin was calling me a shill and grifter and all that because I didn't want to waste my time debating him about his flat Earth beliefs.

He trying to mess with me? What an unstable weirdo, this guy.

Mike

IMG_20220411_223724_696.jpg

Is Gab's CEO starting to hop on the "Trump is Deep State" bandwagon? Is that who he's referring to here with his "big think"??

What I find peculiar is that on Gab, the channels constantly promoted for their GabTV page are shows like Stew Peters and "TruNews", "TruNews" was basically the first platform to start calling Gen Flynn a satanist last year.

Clowns abound on Gab. Wouldn't shock me if Gab had controlled opposition elements to it.

Mike

This Stew's got beef.

One way to fix this mess is exposing the controlled opposition and psy-ops being waged against the truth seeking movement.

Let's talk about how Stew went from bounty hunting rapper to primetime podcasts with Alex Jones and Lin Wood within just a couple months.

"Risking lives, fortune, honor" = virtue signal me harder drama queen. He's probably just fine with his sock ads and redvoice memberships.

Stew says he doesn't take pot shots 🤣 what do you call his "reporting" against Vernon Jones, Gateway Pundit, Flynn, Pompeo & others?

Oh jeeze. I think we're done here.

Here is a perfect example of why the clickbait disinformation artists who have been injected into our movement are so dangerous.

This woman has clearly been listening to her favorite “influencers” feed her outrageous claims that Dr. Fauci and others are in Gitmo or dead.

Leftist hacks, who are looking for anything they can to discredit all of our hard work, get a soundbite from this unsuspecting woman and use it to lump us all together as crazy.

En het zijn altijd VROUWEN die voor deze onzin vallen. GWZGOFVE.

Mike

Heb het bericht van Jordan Sather even laten vertalen:
[Doorgestuurd van Chandali]
Via Ashley Everly, Toxicoloog:

"Ze deelden geen bewijs. Ze deelden toevalligheden, verkeerde interpretaties van onderzoek, en logen eigenlijk door weglating.

Dit slangengif-achtige (belangrijk woord dat mensen missen) enzym dat verhoogd bleek te zijn bij khovidepatiënten...

wordt NATUURLIJK DOOR HET MENSELIJK LICHAAM aangemaakt. We hebben letterlijk genen die dit enzym produceren.

Ze laten dit feit weg, waardoor mensen geloven dat dit enzym niet van nature in het lichaam aanwezig is en dat het eerder werd ontwikkeld uit slangengif en zonder onze toestemming in ons lichaam werd gestopt.

Dit natuurlijke enzym is verhoogd bij patiënten die lijden aan chronische ziekten zoals atherosclerose, hart- en vaatziekten en kanker.

Wie loopt het grootste risico om aan het gif te sterven? Zij die chronisch ziek zijn.

Dit enzym (sPLA2-IIA) is in feite zeer belangrijk, heilzaam en essentieel voor het goed functioneren van het immuunsysteem en helpt pathogene bacteriën te doden.

Het is logisch dat het verhoogd is bij mensen met een chronische ziekte... chronische ziekteverwekkende infecties, chronische vergiftiging, enz.

De expressie van dit enzym wordt verhoogd wanneer een patiënt begint te lijden aan een cytokinestorm. Cytokinestormen kunnen optreden wanneer het aangeboren immuunsysteem te sterk reageert en niet in staat is de adaptieve reactie van het immuunsysteem op gang te brengen. sPLA2-IIA helpt het aangeboren en het adaptieve immuunsysteem te coördineren/verbinden en een adaptieve reactie op gang te brengen.

Dit specifieke enzym kan ook worden gemeten en gebruikt als biomarker voor SEPSIS. Waaraan sterven ziekenhuispatiënten, meer dan aan iets anders? Sepsis.

Waarom delen ze deze informatie niet? Waarom zeggen ze alleen dat het van slangengif komt en vermelden ze niet dat dit van nature door het lichaam wordt aangemaakt?"

Gewoon weer een wilde ganzenjacht om ons af te leiden en in diskrediet te brengen."

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Surv
Look at this sort of sensationalism:

Jarrin Jackson says Stew Peters deserves a Pulitzer Prize for his video.

Mike Adams says the globalists might pull the internet kill switch or mega false flag to prevent the info about venom water from getting out.

& many others promoting the venom water claims are saying bat shit things too

Mike

Oei. Had ik.het net een beetje oofenomen voor Ardis, krijgen we dit weer.

Dr. Ardis claims during an interview with Scott McKay that President Trump is a Jesuit who's reading a script from the Black Pope.

Mike

Notice how the Infowarsers and the TEAM are the ones at the forefront of pushing this venom water b.s.

Stew Peters - Mike Adams - Laura Loomer - Scott McKay - David Nino - Charles Ward - Melissa Redpill - Tarot Janine - Phil Godlewski - etc.

How many of these folks also push the NESARA b.s. & similar clickbait?

Same network, probably the same handlers.

Mike

Oei. Had ik.het net een beetje oofenomen voor Ardis, krijgen we dit weer.

Mike

That didn't take long😂😂😂

Donald Trump is a Jesuit taking orders from the black pope.
Snakes oil is bad mmmmkay

Mike

No, Wikileaks did not "dump all their files online" - this link is an index file to all of their already publically released files.

This clickbait claim gets circulated every couple months because people don't take the time to research and apparently have the attention span of a gnat.

Santa Surfing, of course, takes about zero time to research whatever she promotes to her audience.

Mike

Once upon a time David Wilcock did a video on this exact same Wikieleaks "dumps all files" link/false claim, this was back in 2020. Almost three quarters of a million views on a video that was based on a false, misunderstood claim - don't forget the $333 e-course he was selling at the time and plugging throughout this video.

Never miss a good opportunity for clicks.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan