Durham

Having peeked at the Executive Summary of the Durham Report, it is clear that the criticism is exhaustive and comprehensive, from the top of the FBI to the field agents. Every layer is spanked pretty hard. Trump is essentially exonerated of it all. But apart from the specific prosecutions, it appears that Durham has given everyone the benefit of the doubt and leaves it mostly in an area of abuse of office rather than prosecutable criminality.

Were Trump in office, this would be the spark that set off a complete overhaul of the DoJ. With Biden in office, it provides enough wiggle room to essentially be shelved (IMO).

While it is interesting that even CNN is acknowledging the tone, content and implications of the report, we are a long way away from demands for prosecution. Perhaps these will come from a Congressional review of the document, I don't know.

What is certain is:

1. All of the people who, as I did early on, thought or hoped that Durham would bring down the house were and are WRONG.

2. Genuine consequence, in particular the reformation of the FBI and DoJ, will require an administration with the will and political capital to do so. I cannot imagine doing this without addressing the CIA too and we all know what happened the last time a President tried that.

3. It is completely impossible to say what is going to happen next. Anyone who does is 99.999% likely to be full of shit. What I anticipate is that this report will apply a general increase to the pressure against the currently corrupt and desperate deep state and will also, eventually, result in specific ruptures that will take on a life of their won with whomever is involved with that segment of the narrative. This increases the pressure for and potential of the #ResignationCascade without right now forcing anyone to do so.

Apart from that, I am in a wait and see mode, for sure.

Mike

Trump responds to the Durham report:

"It affected the 2020 Presidential election. This is a disgrace and they should do something about it. And that includes whatever you have to do about the Presidential election.

When I got there it was loaded up with Rhinos and Democrats. We got so many out. This is the deep state. And we will make very big changes we actually did a very good job at getting many out.

They ran government for a long period of time. And we came in and broke up the act. A lot of people weren't happy about it.

This is tremendous detail.

Total vindication.

And now something should happen."

Trump just told us that he was very pleased with the report and that now something should happen!

Draadje van Jon Herold (Patel Patriot) over het Durham-rapport:

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan