Durham

IMG_20230518_190852_341.jpg
Adam Schiff has to be in my top five most wanted criminals I'd like to see perp walked in front of the world on live television.
Just imagine how satisfying that would be.
Just thinking about it makes me feel all giddy inside.

Mike

Geschreven door Kash Patel:

The Durham report is a result very much like the 2020 election results.

Whatchagonnadoaboutit?

The precedent in USA history for dirty elections is pretty much to wait for the next. That is, unless the People rise up in anger and (back in the day) tar and feather a few corrupt politicians.

We did not rise up, in no small part (in my opinion)due to the 'trust the plan' narratives that bombarded us for whatever reason, and apart from AZ, the results were not met with fierce opposition.

Now we have Durham. He is not the saviour with a flaming sword of prosecution that was either predicted or hoped for. But there is ample fuel for the fires of indignation and demands for justice.

Those in Congress can only go so far on their own.

If you want Durham's report to have any real effect, especially in the area of impeachment or prosecution, you (YOU!) must light up the switchboards, fill up the email accounts and snail mail bags, and demand where possible face to face meetings with your representatives to command them to act!

Add this to the list of tasks you have already assigned yourself to take back local politics from the corrupt deep staters in your area.

It is NOT up to THEM. It is up to YOU.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Pinjo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan