Duitsland

De Duitse boerenopstand begint. En waarom dit zo belangrijk is. Zo kwamen vanochtend in Duitsland de tractoren op gang van het boerenprotest. Van oudsher zijn boerenprotesten het begin van opstanden die grote maatschappelijke veranderingen teweeg brachten. Ik weet zeker dat de verkiezingsuitslag in Nederland van 2023 een relatie had met het boerenprotest tegen de belachelijke stikstofregels. Als Duitsland en andere Europese landen volgen, zal dit grote gevolgen krijgen in de politiek. Ook voor het immigratiebeleid.

The Taranslation of * Die Gedanken Sind frei *
The thoughts travel free,
no-one can detect them,
like shadows they flee
through night to protect them.
The cops cannot grill them
and hunters can't kill them:
their guns cannot see
a thought running free.

I think as I choose,
my luck's open-ended,
but all without clues,
so no-one's offended.
My want and desire
shall find no denier
when they find the key:
That thoughts must be free!

And if they'll be locking
me up in their dungeon
they shall not be blocking
me or my conscience,
for thoughts take no orders
and will break through borders
and walls with esprit:
The thoughts, they are free!

And thus, from tomorrow,
good riddance to sorrow!
No more feeling cranky,
just more hanky-panky!
My heart shan't be hurting,
just laughing and flirting,
and all shall agree
that thoughts must be free!

Mike

Sound familiar?

Leftists in power in Germany want to save their "democracy" by attacking those who dare disagree with them. Going so far as to label any opposition to their POV a crime.

The Govt criminalizing what it labels as wrongthink (read here: disadvantageous to their retaining an iron grip on power, to hell with any criticism) couldn't get more Orwellian if it tried.

Most people understand that demanding citizens accept only a leftist orthodoxy or risk being labeled a criminal is absolutely the realm of true fascists.

But with conservative voices SURGING in the polls, we similarly see one ideological POV (the one on the ropes) now resorting to criminalizing dissent because their grip on power is failing.

*It's worth noting that the main reason the left is losing power is a result of their own shitty policies that German citizens are clearly rejecting

Any level-headed person should find this crap disgusting & shameful.

In fact, These actions are nothing short of pursuing totalitarian/dictatorial control...which, we're told, is being undertaken to save "democracy".

Those who employ this tactic, be it in Germany, here in the US, or anywhere in the world need to be called out and held accountable for this outrageously unacceptable effort to effectively seize power away from the people - for their own good.

Who TF buys this crap anyway?
____

“Anyone who opposes our free democratic order’ is a case for Germany’s domestic intelligence office and the judiciary, he said, adding that learning the lessons from Germany’s history should not just have been lip service.”

"This is the plan: to criminalize AfD and other rightwing and populist movements – and to do so not based on their actual deeds or ideological programs but rather to justify it with rumors and innuendo."

h/t @paul_serran

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan