directed energy weapons (DEW)

Die 3 fotos rechtsboven zijn meermaals ontkracht.

Rechtsboven : a controlled burn at an Ohio oil refinery and was first posted online in January 2018. The streak of light, known as a "light pillar", is an optical illusion formed by reflections off ice crystals on a cold day.

Links ernaast : A similar image claims to show a huge beam of light in Maui just before the wildfires. But it shows the launch of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket in California in May 2018.

Is this ACTUAL VIDEO EVIDENCE of the use of Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)??? 😳😳😳🚨🚨🚨

Looks like this is in Maui, but I’m not positive.

I cannot confirm this footage, but I will say with ALL of the research I have done on this situation, I have NEVER seen a piece of footage that looks SO authentic, and convincing.

One thing is for SURE, that is DEFINITELY NOT LIGHTNING. You can even hear what sounds like a laser cutting through the atmosphere.

The visceral, and genuine reactions recorded in REAL TIME of the person filming says it ALL. That isn’t something that can be manipulated or faked.

They simply CANNOT BELIEVE what they are seeing with their own eyes.

#ConspiracyNoMore

Mike

Video of green laser going viral

People think it's a "fire starting directed energy weapon laser"

It's probably LIDAR used for measuring the depth of water (bathymetry) - visible green lasers are used to do this - wavelengths matter

Fucking conspiracy clickbait on social media, man

If the Deep State wanted to light something on fire with a DEW, they'd use a radiation wavelength outside the visible spectrum so no one knew

Mike

I'm not saying DEWs aren't a thing or aren't used

But usually with these controversial fires, fake/CGI/repurposed laser videos spread around like wildfire (pun intended) and muddy the waters/make truth seekers look retarded

Critical thinking + discernment = more important now than ever

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan