directed energy weapons (DEW)

Medusa

Misschien wel handig om dit onderwerp een eigen lijntje te geven.
Scary stuff!!! Nu dus ook in Chili.

En weer die kleur blauw!
Geluid aan om het prachtige nummer van Struggle Jennings & Caitlynne Curtis nog eens te horen.

Vertaling:
Het lijkt erop dat mensen geen risico's meer nemen met DEW's, gerichte energiewapens

In Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii Branden de blauwe paraplu's, het blauwe huis, de blauwe potten en de blauwe auto niet

In de Chili Fire brandde het blauwe huis niet

Vredeshandhavers van de Verenigde Naties dragen blauwhelmen

Mensen schilderen hun huizen blauw, vooral hun daken

Ze maken zelfs posten waarin ze hun schilderdiensten aanbieden om de daken van anderen voor een prijs blauw te schilderen. Mensen worden wakker.

Ole Dammegard brengt aanslag in Chili in verband met lithium en energietransitie​

Dammegard: “De hamvraag is, waarom viel men Chili aan?” Jaco antwoordt dat het gebied de grootste lithiumvoorraad ter wereld heeft. Dammegard ziet dat als een plausibel motief om dit grondgebied in handen te willen krijgen. Lithium is een dure en schaarse grondstof die noodzakelijk is voor accu’s en een belangrijke rol speelt in de energietransitie en het maken van elektrische auto’s.

En weer die kleur blauw!
Geluid aan om het prachtige nummer van Struggle Jennings & Caitlynne Curtis nog eens te horen.

Vertaling:
Het lijkt erop dat mensen geen risico's meer nemen met DEW's, gerichte energiewapens

In Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii Branden de blauwe paraplu's, het blauwe huis, de blauwe potten en de blauwe auto niet

In de Chili Fire brandde het blauwe huis niet

Vredeshandhavers van de Verenigde Naties dragen blauwhelmen

Mensen schilderen hun huizen blauw, vooral hun daken

Ze maken zelfs posten waarin ze hun schilderdiensten aanbieden om de daken van anderen voor een prijs blauw te schilderen. Mensen worden wakker.

Trouwens als dat blauw zou helpen, waar zijn al die smurfen dan ? Ik zie er geen één.

If you don’t think it’s POSSIBLE that a Directed Energy Weapon has the ability start the wildfires in Texas, or in Maui, or anywhere else in the world, you have been WARNED. 🚨🚨🚨⚠️⚠️⚠️

Question…

Did it ever occur to anyone that those “spy balloons” that keep flying over the US are actually scouting, and surveying for potential DEW attacks to build the UN/WEF 15-Minute Smart Cities?

We do know that the satellites flying over Lahaina during the fires were in FACT CCP in origin, but also tagged with NORAD. Make of that what you will.

Maybe this is a stretch, or maybe it’s 🎯🎯🎯

What do you think???

This video from .@gregreese explains it ALL.

Mike

Is this ACTUAL VIDEO EVIDENCE of the use of Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)??? 😳😳😳🚨🚨🚨

Looks like this is in Maui, but I’m not positive.

I cannot confirm this footage, but I will say with ALL of the research I have done on this situation, I have NEVER seen a piece of footage that looks SO authentic, and convincing.

One thing is for SURE, that is DEFINITELY NOT LIGHTNING. You can even hear what sounds like a laser cutting through the atmosphere.

The visceral, and genuine reactions recorded in REAL TIME of the person filming says it ALL. That isn’t something that can be manipulated or faked.

They simply CANNOT BELIEVE what they are seeing with their own eyes.

#ConspiracyNoMore

Mike

#CranstonFireDEW #CloakedAircraft Speaking of DEW's Unlike the fake or disinfo images, DEW's aren't beams of light from the sky. You cant see it, only the residual effects.

Here is the start of Cranston Fire. The same cloaked aircraft is always around at the start of the DEW fires. I believe it does two things. First, as a form of calibration to adjust for atmospheric refraction as the microwaves enter the atmosphere and second, as an ignitor with a mounted tactical high energy laser.

I believe it shoots in pulses and just like a Klingon Bird of Prey, briefly loses it cloak to fire bc of the disruption in the magnetic field surrounding the craft. So every time the craft appears its firing at the ground

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan