Covid vaccins

IMG_20230127_134446_546.jpg
Can someone please explain to me how I'm supposed to ever trust the medical industry again after witnessing the medial establishment create a pandemic, release it from a lab, shame people into wearing useless masks, take dangerous experimental vaccines, and push for lockdowns that would have caused our entire society to collapse because I'm all ears.

Mike

Sure, get a vax that will “prevent” you from getting brain cancer that you will more than likely NOT get anyway…

While you are at it, DESTROY your DNA structure & immune system that was created specifically for you by God.

Doesn’t sound like a good deal to me.

I’ll pass.

Mike

I’m a PROUD “anti-vaxxer”

Unashamedly.

I’m a PURE-BLOOD through, and through.

I vehemently do NOT trust the medical community. That includes most Doctors & Hospitals. ESPECIALLY after the "Plandemic.”

I haven't taken a vax since I was forced to while in the Navy, 7 or so years ago.

I will NEVER take another vax for ANYTHING EVER, as long as I live.

I don’t care if there was a damn zombie apocalypse happening outside, and the vax would “make you immune.”

Big Pharma can get FOOKED. HARD.

Mike

MASSIVE NEWS coming out of Elko county, Nevada! 💥💥💥

People are FIGHTING back against the death jab, and it’s GLORIOUS!

The health board for Elko County, Nevada will hold a meeting that will discuss a possible ban on Covid-19 and Flu vaccines.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan