Coronavirus

Lots of people pushing for amnesty lately over the COVID fiasco.

I KNEW COVID was a scam the very second it started being drummed up in the media, ca. January 2020. When the Chinese were pushing phony propaganda with people keeling over in public. I knew it was political, and even though I was not a publicly known person at the time, expressed that in my tiny social media bubble and took a lot of heat for it.

After they shut the world down in mid March, I decided to take try and be empathetic, something I’m not great at. My dad probably would have suffered or died from COVID given his heavy mileage from his military years - so I recruited an army of kids to help everyone in my neighborhood, which had a very old population.

I emailed everyone. Anything you need, let us know. We will go to whatever store that is and pick it up, and bring it to you, and you can pay us back then.

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON took us up on that, with dozens of people over the age of 75 having received that offer.

COVID was, is, and always will be a scam and conspiracy that has given the hardest shove yet to personal liberties and freedoms and there shall be no amnesty for the human scum that perpetuated that lie.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan