Complotdenkers?

IMG_20230126_012556_311.jpg
You can mock conspiracy theorists all you want and we damn sure aren't perfect, but we've been on a winning streak the likes of which the world has never seen and we're the ones calling out the globalists and their pedophile elites on a daily basis for the awakening.
One day the world will thank those crazy conspiracy theorists for questioning everything and often finding hidden truths when few dare to search for them.

Mike

IMG_20230126_012938_650.jpg
I find it amusing that the establishment has all the riches that one could possibly imagine and every tool available to stop the Great Awakening, yet they can't seem to shut up the army of frens and even when they did, for a time, the seeds planted have caused seismic shifts amongst journalists.
Don't believe me?
Go to Twitter and look at normie MAGA and watch how closely they parrot original anon talking points and tell me that the conspiracy theorists didn't make a difference.
You can't.

Mike

Haha alsof een corrupt systeem dmv leugens bij alles en iedereen een wereldregering faciliteren om een plan door te voeren en dit in 1981 al bekend was.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan