China

rt.com 30 Dec, 2022 12:04
HomeRussia & FSU

Putin invites Xi for state visit​

Russia would be glad to host the Chinese leader next spring, the president has said
Putin invites Xi for state visit

Russian President Vladimir Putin holds a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping via video conference at the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia. © Sputnik/Mikhail Klimentyev

The Russian president has proposed that his Chinese counterpart visit Moscow next year. Vladimir Putin extended the invitation to Xi Jinping during a video call on Friday.
In his initial remarks, Putin noted that he and Xi had regular contacts, both in person and via calls.

“Intensive bilateral exchanges will continue next year. I am certain that you and I will find an opportunity to meet in person. We are expecting you…my dear friend, for a state visit in Moscow in the spring of next year,” he said.

Both leaders expressed their satisfaction with the rapid development of relations between the two nations, stating that it benefited the peoples of both China and Russia and helped create a better future for the world.

READ MORE: Moscow-Beijing military cooperation ‘key’ for international stability – Putin

Putin and Xi met in person twice in 2022. In February, Putin visited Beijing during the Olympic games hosted by the Chinese capital. In September, they both participated in a meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation in Samarkand, Uzbekistan.

Ik vermoed dat ze de zaak met China weer willen gaan opblazen en zo weer een ramp kunnen uitroepen. Zal waarschijnlijk niet gaan lukken.

Dorothé

Supposedly, there is an outbreak of a “new” COVID variant in China that is putting a ton of people there in the hospital, or six feet under…

This is also a big problem apparently, because China just opened up for international travel again.

I just do NOT believe it for a second, and refuse to buy into the fear mongering BS.

I learned my lesson the FIRST time.

Mike

IMG_20230117_145347_979.jpg
Dus wel vreselijke lockdowns maar geen DNA-veranderende vaccins. Is dit het beste wat Xi kon doen voor zijn bevolking onder de omstandigheden?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan