Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Last night at UMass Amherst, a significant police presence resulted in the deployment of riot officers who reportedly engaged in violent altercations with students, faculty, and community members. Authorities made at least 130 arrests, some of which were described as violent. Reports emerged of a student being forcibly removed from a wheelchair during an arrest, and a medic's vest being torn off.

Mike

🚨BREAKING: In CNN interview President Joe Biden admits that U.S bombs killed civilians and warns to stop weapon shipments to israel.

Erin Burnett: “Have those bombs, those powerful 2,000-pound bombs, been used to kill civilians in Gaza?”

Biden: “Civilians have been killed in Gaza as a consequence of those bombs and other ways in which they go after population centers. And I made it clear that if they go into Rafa, they haven't gone on Rafa yet.
If they go into Rafa, I'm not supplying the weapons that have been used historically to deal with Rafa, to deal with the cities, to deal with that problem.
We're going to continue to make sure Israel is secure in terms of iron dome with their ability to respond to attacks like came out of you in the least recently.
But it's just wrong, we're not going to supply the weapons, and our artillery shells”

“they haven't gone into the population centers, but they did it right on the border. And it's causing problems with, right now, in terms of with Egypt, which I've worked very hard to make sure we have a relationship and help. But I've made it clear to be in the war cabinet.
They're not going to get our support if, in fact, they go in these population centers.
We're not walking away from Israel's security, we're walking away from Israel's ability to wage war in those areas.”

Mike

🚨BREAKING: In a CNN interview, Biden says for the first time that "Civilians have been killed in Gaza as a consequence of those bombs.”

“Civilians have been killed in Gaza as a consequence of those bombs and other ways in which they go after population centers…Imade it clear that if they go into Rafah -- they haven't gone in Rafah yet -- if they go into Rafah, I'm not supplying the weapons that have been used historically to deal with Rafah, to deal with the cities, that deal with that problem."

Bidens said the US will "continue to make sure Israel is secure in terms of Iron Dome and their ability to respond to attacks that came out of the Middle East recently."

"But it's, it's just wrong. We're not going to-- we're not going to supply the weapons and artillery shells used, that have been used”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan