Censuur, media

I worked in Big Con for 4 years, here’s the reality

1. On timcast with Walsh
2. Dinner fundraiser with Shapiro
3. Brett cooper on my show
4. Was a guest on Candace’s show
5. Andrew klavan guest on my show

This company ultimately exists to advance Israel’s interests not America’s

They silence their hosts. Topics are definitely off the table. Some of their hosts & staff are quite based, Catholic and know what’s up. But the bag is worth it to them and they have families so no judgment. Ultimately they need to provide for those they love and don’t see truth about Israel as a reason to jeopardize their livelihoods. The money is really good and they can talk about 99% of other issues freely

I’m telling you, that’s why I say the culture war is a distraction to the class war perpetrated by z***sts destroying our nation and the entire West. You can talk about trans stuff etc cause ultimately it’s not a threat to their regime

Remember been Shapiro personally chastised me on Twitter and told everyone to get vaccinated and ignore my warning. This entire company is sick and misguided at the core of its leadership. However, some of their hosts are still really cool and I like them a lot for almost every other issue

Poke the wrong bee hive and you lose it all. Thankfully they didn’t slander Candace on the way out. Most companies treat their employees with more contempt and vitriol upon exit so props for keeping the exit clean.

Just know who’s in power and don’t let the leadership of DW pretend they are patriots that care about America ultimately - because they are actually loyal to 🇮🇱 above all else. Traitorous

But they’ll be fine cause idiots will support them and continue crying about pronouns rather than rooting out the real issues in America 🇺🇸- I don’t feel sorry for them

DW will be happy to take your money as they fight the culture war & do nothing to help you pay your mortgage or feed your kids. Cause trans issues are important 🏳️‍⚧️

Anyway! I’m leaving out 99% of what I know and could say here. This post isn’t meant to be hostile to hosts, some of which are people I respect and admire. It’s just meant to be a reality check as I know more than anyone how much control these companies have and how much executives care more about $ and 🇮🇱 than they do about issues that actually might preserve The West

Mike

De enorme escalatie in de informatie oorlog bereikt een kritisch punt. Het 'vrije' westen kan niet meer verbloemen dat censuur de modus operandus is, daarmee is artikel 10 EVRM uitgeschakeld. Het recht op informatie zenden en ontvangen is een illusie.

Inmiddels een lange lijst van structureel overtreden grondrechten.
Discriminatie verbod geschonden
Lichamelijke integriteit geschonden
Zelfbeschikking geschonden
Recht van eigendom geschonden
Recht op persoonlijke levenssfeer geschonden
Persvrijheid geschonden
Recht op betoging geschonden
AVG en medisch geheim geschonden brief geheim.

De volgende rechten zullen zijn
Verbod op foltering
Verbod op slavernij
Geen straf zonder wet
Recht op leven...

Ben benieuwd wanneer de bevolking nee gaat zeggen.

'I am not saying a word about the sacking of my friend Candace Owens for criticising Israel because I want to keep my job at the Daily Wire and to do that you don't say anything in the least bit critical about the Israel-firsters who did it.'
This is the castrated 'new media', the MAM in all its glory. Definition of castrate: 'To remove the testicles.'
Perfect.

Mike

When a business that markets itself as anti-cancel culture and pro-free speech ends a relationship with someone for expressing a controversial viewpoint, then the people who run that business are a bunch of frauds.

Firing or blacklisting someone at the behest of an angry mob is the very definition of cancel culture, but leave it up to “conservatives” to cancel out all of the work they’ve done on this at the behest of Israel.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan