Australië

I immediately have to suspect that this Government-employed writer from Australia is part of a larger PR machine intended to downplay the horrors of child sex trafficking on behalf of powerful/wealthy pedophiles who themselves represent the true levers of power and influence globally.

Think back for a moment how Orwellian the Australian Govt was during the Pandemic and it's not all that difficult to imagine this may well be the case.

Redirecting people's attention to the very network of organizations that, as it turns out, is riddled with pedophiles who control them under the guise of being all about the kids.

Well, I guess that part may well be true. Just not in the direction we'd have hoped.

This is VERY on-brand for the globalist cabal.

What are your thoughts?

___

May 11, 2021:

"Millions of kidnapped children are imprisoned in underground tunnels, being sexually abused and tortured by a shadowy global cabal of paedophiles.

That, at least, is some of the misinformation about child sex trafficking being spread on social media." 👈👀

themandarin.com.au/156352-want-to…

Mike

The state of Australia right now:

We can’t talk about Jews because I have a Jewish friend…. It might offend them…

We can’t talk about migration because I have migrant friends… It might offend them…

We can’t talk about LGBT because we have Gay friends…. It might offend them…

The list goes on & on….

Most Australians fighting for ‘free speech’ don’t even realize they have already been silenced, BY THEMSELVES!

The Conservatives are literally woke mouth pieces of the MSM.

They don’t have the balls to speak about what matters, because for them they need acceptance.
They need to ‘fit in’..
They need to follow the herd..
They need to feel ‘supported’

When did Australians become so gutless that they’re afraid to discuss the issues head on?
When did Australians sell out their own country for Political Correctness?

This is why Australia is on a one way ticket to dystopia….
This is why our Politicians walk all over us and implement policies that do not benefit us…

They know we are weak, they know we will never push back, they know they have us right where they want us…

Seeking social acceptance over pursuing Absolute Truth & Sovereignty.

Lijken wel Nederlanders.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan