artiesten die er wel toe doen....

IT’S TIME TO EXPOSE J. LO — NO ONE GETS A PASS!

I think it’s time I expose Jennifer Lopez aka Miss Jenny from the Block.

When I do, it won’t be from a random influencer who has never met her or been in the same room with her.

It will be from the perspective of someone who was on the set of American Idol working as a journalist covering her when she was a judge. And I saw what happened when the cameras weren’t rolling.

It will be from the perspective of someone who hung out with her, her team and one of her many husbands at the same table at a posh Beverly Hills hotel after an award’s show.

It will be from the perspective of someone who has also met and hung out with her current husband and his team.

None of the above was pretty, to say the least.

Finally and most importantly, for now because there is more, it will be from the perspective of the one reporter who exposed the truth about the monsters who enslaved, abused and trafficked Britney Spears — the same people she and her ex, Diddy, worked with for years. That would be Lou Taylor and her Tri Star team.

It hasn’t gone unnoticed by me that J. Lo just happened to put out the most disgustingly narcissistic documentary I’ve ever seen at the same time the truth about her ex, Diddy, allegedly trafficking children among many other criminal acts — including some alleged crime(s) she may allegedly have been an accomplice to — came out and she’s remained silent.

Your silence on Diddy @JLo is deafening. However, what makes it extraordinarily disgusting is that you have shamelessly self-promoted yourself and used your massive PR machine to paint yourself as some sort of victim at this time with no public concern or empathy for the alleged potential victims. The Internet has called you out, and your team’s response has seemingly and reportedly been to destroy their livelihoods. You’re beyond out-of-touch with reality, and the day has come that reality bites you in the ass.

On a final note, for now, @JLo — you and/your team can’t cancel me like y’all have reportedly attempted to do to others exposing the truth about you. I’ve already been canceled everywhere, and I’m not fueled by fame or money. You know, like you. So I’m un-cancellable.

Also, unlike you and what you claim in your own words below,👇🏻 I actually am down-to-earth and do put God first. You and the demons you work with have NO power over me!

So maybe you’ve been able to fool your legions of fans for years, but you haven’t fooled me.

You ain’t Jenny from the Block — let the world beware.

Mike

Whoa. Jim Breuer says that his old friend Dave Chapelle went to him in private and told him about how an elite group of people came to him and sat him down to "correct him" and that was right before he suddenly vanished and went to Africa. He says he no longer communicated with him say in the same way after he came back and wonders what really happened...
Who visited him? I'd be curious to hear the names.
"He came there and he was freaked out. He was visited. And when he told me who visited him. My heart stopped for a second. I'll never forget. He went, you believe me right? They came to me..He said the names.. I said what happened? And then all of a sudden he went to Africa... But I know for a fact that he was corrected. Hey, we need to have a conversation. When I saw him come back... It was a lot less communication. And maybe he just grows, whatever. Maybe I'm crazy for saying this. When I saw him completely come back I really questioned if that was him. I know that's crazy..."
@JimBreuer @therealroseanne

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan