Apocalyps/doemscenario

‘Zonnestorm kan grootste file aller tijden veroorzaken’​

De autonome auto’s van morgen worden geprogrammeerd om te kunnen omgaan met barre winterse omstandigheden, onoplettende voetgangers en zelfs vogelpoep, maar het grootste gevaar kan een zonnestorm zijn die de gps-communicatie uitschakelt en wegen verandert in gigantische parkeerterreinen.

Dit is dat filmpje waar ik constant naar op zoek ben! Ik heb er hier al eerder naar gevraagd en toen heeft 1 van jullie mij ook geholpen, maar daarna helaas weer niet terug kunnen vinden. Wie is deze petsoon die yellowcake eet?

Mike

Kwam dit tegen en zij hij heeft diverse videos op youtube hoe je voedsel heel lang kan bewaren. Deze mevrouw komt uit Servie en vanwege de oorlog die daar is geweest heeft ze hiervan geleerd om altijd voedsel op voorraad te hebben. Ook interessant hoe ze eieren bewaard in potten. Hier 1 van haar video’s:

Potential Planned Crisis Incoming. Google Is Preparing For A Sensitive Event 🚨

Man Who Is High Up In Google Shares Internal Email Saying “February 2024, Google will update the inappropriate content policy for unforeseen sensitive events — including civil emergencies, natural disasters, public health emergencies, terrorism, and related activities, conflict or mass acts of violence”

Something is coming just in time for the 2024 Presidential Election

“Anyway, so this is what's go going on in Google. I have friends in tech, like, very, uh, very high up in tech that are monitoring the situation. He said, woah. Alright. He says, I got this email.

Ides of March are on there prepping now. Um, dear advertiser, in February 2024, Google will update the inappropriate content policy to clarify the definition of sensitive, uh, events. A sensitive event is an unforeseen event or development that creates significant risk to Google's um, ability to provide high quality relevant information and ground truth and reduce insensitive or exploitative content um, and prominent and monetized features. During a sensitive event, we may take a variety of actions to address these risks. Um, examples of sensitive events include, uh, significant social, cultural, or political impacts, such as civil emergencies, uh, natural disasters, public health emergencies, terrorism, and related activities, conflict or mass acts of violence.

Examples of what's prohibited, um, products or services that exploit, dismiss, or condone the sensitive event, including price gouging um, we're artificially inflating prices that prohibits, restricts access to vital supplies, sales of products, blah blah blah. Okay. So um, so my buddy's like, it's on. They're prepping. They're ready to do it.

And I said, what does that mean? He said, Google is changing their terms of service to get ready for a major event, um, controlling the way advertisers and publishers are allowed to talk about it in very specific ways. Hints as to what the event is are in the text. Um, they mentioned inflation, price gouging, mass violence, victim blaming, and a bunch of stuff. Just read the text of it.

So they will be able to turn off and shut um, down. Anyone using Google Ads, publishers, content creators, advertisers that don't tow the line in the next unforeseen event. They call it a sensitive event. Um, this would include all advertising on Google Search, AdSense, YouTube. They say that they are about to make these changes to the TOS, but um, when you go to the website to see the new TOS, they aren't updated yet.

They're getting prepped. I'm sure they have lawyers working on this, internal training going on, putting special moderators um, in place. Okay. So what I predict, which, uh, I'm never totally right on, um, but I usually rhyme. Like, I'm usually within the ballpark is, uh, some form of banking collapse um, that will be that will be controlled.

Like, don't be afraid of any of this shit, guys, at all. Um, so no access to money in a bank for maybe a week. They don't wanna go too long because they don't wanna actually lose the system. They want you guys to stay alive and functional. They just want you really afraid, um, and then the solution will be central bank digital currency sent directly um, to your phone and universal basic income, but you'll still you know?

And to bring that about, they may have to do an event um, because every, uh, every major move needs a story behind it, whether it was 911 or COVID nineteen or whatever it is.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan