Dit artikel van Mike Adams is te goed om ook niet hier onder de aandacht te brengen:
What kind of revolution is underway, exactly? Well, there are several of them happening all at the same time, and all of them are bloodless:
• Honest food revolution where food corporations are held accountable for what’s really in their food (GMOs, heavy metals, BPA, contaminants and more)
• Food freedom revolution where farmers, homeowners and commercial growers are now demanding increased freedom to grow what they want to grow. It’s only a matter of time before prohibition against industrial hemp is lifted.
• Independent media revolution where all the big-name media outlets are practically in free-fall collapse as more and more readers flock to independent “truth” media sites like this one. It seems the population has finally decided it’s tired of being lied to all the time!
• Personal liberty revolution where more and more people are standing up and demanding freedom from government surveillance, oppression, censorship, punitive tax audits and suffocating governance. This is true across the political spectrum: both conservatives and liberals are fed up with war, NSA spy surveillance and the crushing economic cost of a police state government gone wild.
• Consciousness revolution where an increasing number of people are waking up to the reality that consciousness is real, “minds” exist beyond the physical, animals such as dolphins have memories and consciousness, and our universe is far more than the reductionist physical construct worshipped by conventional science. See my article on Rupert Sheldrake to really understand the consciousness revolution happening right now, in more detail. Or watch this video by Graham Hancock, “The War on Consciousness,” which TED has viciously censored. (TED Talks are now the high priesthood of status quo thinking, and TED goes out of its way to silence the world’s brightest scientific minds who “accidentally” got scheduled to talk.)